UKC

MCI Trainee looking for mock clients

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 WillDoyle 21 Apr 2024

Hi

I am looking for people to take multi pitch climbing and scrambling in Snowdonia as practice towards my MCI assessment.

The climbing days would involve me focusing on teaching aspects of multi pitch climbing appropriate to your current skill level, and anything specific that you would like to achieve from the day. It would be ideal for people that single pitch climb and want to progress into multi pitch climbing or those who want to improve their multi pitching skills.  If you have climbed indoors but not outdoors and would like to learn, I could also cater for this.

Ideally I am looking for pairs, however if there are individuals that are interested I could possibly pair you up with another person. 

I am available the following dates:

April: 28th

May: 10th, 11th, 12th 24th, 25th, 26th.
June: 8th, 9th.
July: 6th, 7th, 20th, 21st

I also have some Lakes based days available:

June 21st, 23rd

If you are interested in organising one or even multiple, please get in touch. Any questions please feel free to ask.

MCI Trainee - As an MCI trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering & Climbing Instructor which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Thanks for your interest!

Will

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...