UKC

Camping around Font

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BennyBoy 24 Aug 2004
Sorry for repeating old threads I'm sure I have seen this question before but..... could any of you suggest some good camp sites around Font?
Maybe a contact web site/email address or even better a phone number for the camp site.
Anonymous 24 Aug 2004
In reply to BennyBoy: A Quick search using the search facility on this site in the forums database may reveal all you wish to know. Suggust you use the the term 'Font campsite' or 'Fontainebleau campsite'
captain brownsword 12 Sep 2004
In reply to BennyBoy: marthas barn is just outta the font area and is also known for holding fetish nights for locals i think its right up your street especially on mondays (the gay night)
Nick Bird 13 Sep 2004
In reply to BennyBoy:

Good, secure camp site between Mily la foret and fontainbleau. 5 minute drive from 95.2

Called La Musardiere? Probably the wrong spelling.

Its not the cheapest but its clean and fairly quiet.

I've decided not to camp this year - going to stay in the Formula 1 hotel just outside Font itself - warm, dry, beds, showers etc. It wont work out much more staying there than camping as you pay for the room - can easily get three of four in a room!!
 Wilbur 13 Sep 2004
In reply to Nick Bird:

La Musardiere is quite cheap

works out at 20 euros each for 3 nights so £4 per night with hot showers, a pool (you have to wear speedos though!!!) and it's quite secure and pleasant
 Carless 13 Sep 2004
In reply to BennyBoy:

Email me if you want a complete list
 Jus 13 Sep 2004
In reply to Wilbur:

hiya mate,

If there's two of you in one car and two tents, it's more like 10 Euros a night each.

and doesn't it close down for the year quite soon?
 Wilbur 13 Sep 2004
In reply to Jus:

Bonjour!

How was the remainder of your font trip??

If you only declare one tent it's cheaper though and yes i think it closes in October but not sure when exactly...
 Jus 13 Sep 2004
In reply to Wilbur:

Bonjour Monsieur!

Tres bonne, merci. Je sui tre knackered.

Should've only declared one tent but we were half asleep and very stoned when we arrived!
OP BennyBoy 20 Sep 2004
In reply to captain brownsword: Ha HA You bum bandit! go and find a site for freaks where you would be accepted a bit more
captain brownsword 20 Sep 2004
In reply to BennyBoy: ooh you say the nicest things don,t you. You are only gay if you recieve and your the well known to be a reciever. Arrow valley car park for you tonight isn,t it love?
In reply to BennyBoy: Yes i know of redditch i'm not too far away : )
OP BennyBoy 20 Sep 2004
In reply to captain brownsword: Good you will know where to find me then.
In reply to BennyBoy: i hear your a bit baggy these days too much unnatural sex ha ha
OP BennyBoy 22 Sep 2004
In reply to captain brownsword: ye with your mom and her sisters!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...