UKC

WINNER: Do You Want an Arc'teryx Alpha SV Jacket (£500)?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 17 Sep 2012
Arcteryx Alpha SV, 4 kb

The lucky winner is Michelle Cheah and the answer is N80p-X GORE-TEX® Face fabric.

N80p-X GORE-TEX® Face fabric was developed over a five year period and is very abrasion resistant. The breathability in wet conditions is better using the DWR (durable water repellent) materials. Woven from an 80 denier false twist texture, high tenacity nylon yarn, the fabric is durably waterproof and breathable, while at the same time being supple, quiet and 10 percent lighter than the former version of the fabric.

Made in Canada, the Alpha SV Jacket is Arc'teryx's top of the range hard shell jacket. Here's how you can win one.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=4899
 Puppythedog 05 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC Articles:Has this competition already been listed? I vaguely remember enterring. If so does my earlier entry count or do I need to apply again?
 Michael Ryan 12 Oct 2012
In reply to puppythedog:
> (In reply to UKC Articles)Has this competition already been listed? I vaguely remember enterring. If so does my earlier entry count or do I need to apply again?

Comp ends 14th October. This competition is unique to UKC/H...you maybe thinking of the previous Arc'teryx competition which was a European comp.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...