UKC

NEWS: Fat Lip 8B for Ollie Torr

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 07 Dec 2015
Ollie Torr on Fat Lip 8B, 4 kbOllie Torr has made a late season repeat of Fat Lip V13/8B at Raven Tor. Earlier this year, James Noble made the first repeat in 8 years since Steve Mcclure's first ascent in 2007. Ollie's ascent is believed to be the sixth overall. This year the problem has become a popular objective - attracting five repeats in under 7 months.

Read more
 Wft 07 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Nice one Oli, grit season smit season
 Dennis999 07 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Top work!
 Climber_Bill 07 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Wow, that's awesome, good effort.

But what I am also really interested in is where did he get is Five Ten whites? Has he got a secret stockpile, saving his last pairs for special occasions or are five ten still making them for a favoured few? We need to know
 Dan Arkle 07 Dec 2015
 Climber_Bill 07 Dec 2015
In reply to Dan Arkle:

Thanks for that, can't wait. That means I can get my last stockpiled pair out of the cupboard and start using them next year.
 leewil86 07 Dec 2015
In reply to UKC News:

bloody good shoes those whites , are they really coming back? or is it just an online petition to bring them back? , unfortunately couldn't read the above link as im not a facebook user
 Dan Arkle 07 Dec 2015
In reply to leewil86:

from fb, it sounds like the petition has worked

"2000 pairs of whites to be made before 'new' white in 2017! Stock distributed where sales were best before. Our work here is done"

and apologies for the thread Hijack - good work Ollie!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...