UKC

COMP: Jöttnar: Two Years in Design, Development and Testing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 01 Oct 2013
Jottnar, 3 kb

Jöttnar - Relentless, Ferocious, Formidable.  Launching today, we make technical clothing for mountaineering, winter climbing and all-mountain skiing.  

Conceived in the Arctic and inspired by the brutality of the Norwegian mountains in winter, our gear is built for total protection and uncompromised protection. 

We invite you to view our range and to compete for a male and female version of Alfar, our hybrid mid-layer.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=5838

mattrm 01 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC Articles:

Looks like nice kit. Eye wateringly expensive tho.

Really not sure what answer is required for that comp tho. Just a number?
 Jöttnar 01 Oct 2013
In reply to mattrm: Yes - just a number. Take all product across the range and add together all of the size, gender and colour permutations. That's your number. Hint - more than 20; less than 40.
 mattrm 01 Oct 2013
In reply to Jöttnar:

Arse, in that case my very well researched number is wrong. Well less number, more like sentence.
 Murray Walker 03 Oct 2013
In reply to Jöttnar: Well thats pants, cos I thought you meant without counting colours and sizes and genders, so I counted your 4 designs. And now its too late. Gutted! I really fancy one of them hybrid tops too....

Great looking stuff. It's nice to see a small dedicated range rather than a million products trying to tick as many boxes. Love the style too, although of course thats secondary to function
 Jöttnar 03 Oct 2013
In reply to Murray Walker: Thanks Murray
 alastairbegley 03 Oct 2013
All looks great, although I was hoping for mountaineering trousers with a long leg length option, ah well seems arc'teryx is still my only option
 mattrm 03 Oct 2013
In reply to Murray Walker:

Glad to see it's not just me. I think I put something like '4 items of mens clothing, 2 items of women's clothing, each in two different colours apart from the Salopettes'. Thought it might be wrong at the time. I was right.

I'm really torn on the hybrid mid-layer front, the Alfar looks rather nice. However there's also the Arcteryx LT Atom Hoody and now Rab have put out a similar piece.
 richprideaux 03 Oct 2013

34" as largest waist size? Ouch...
 jayjackson 19 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: Yep, ballsed up the answer to this one as well..should have read this thread first. Oh well...
 Bluebird 21 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: me too - merde alors... it's four I tell ya!
 GarethSL 21 Oct 2013
In reply to Foxy:
> (In reply to UKC Articles)
> All looks great, although I was hoping for mountaineering trousers with a long leg length option, ah well seems arc'teryx is still my only option

Seconded!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...