UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: The Other Side

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH News 20 Nov 2020
The Other Side

The Other Side is a short film that sensitively deals with the raw pain of losing a child to suicide and the strength it takes to move beyond that, to the other side, and to build something positive out of the grief.

Read more
In reply to UKC/UKH News:

Very moving. I'm sure it will never make up for your loss bit well done Andy for making something positive out of this. 

James Oswald 20 Nov 2020

Really nice little video.

philipivan 20 Nov 2020

What a beautiful film. So sorry for your loss. 

Andypeak 20 Nov 2020

What an incredibly moving and powerful film. Well done Andy for being so strong.

olddirtydoggy 20 Nov 2020

Great vid and something that many will relate to. Whilst I'm one of the lucky ones who has never contemplated such thoughts, I've known 2 friends who came to that point where they brought their lives to an end. Much of the sentiments many of us can relate to when thinking about those we've lost. Losing a friend is bad enough but a daughter must be awful. Massive respect to him for sharing that in such an open way.

steveb2006 21 Nov 2020

Heartbreaking

Ianto Bach 21 Nov 2020

Very moving and a credit to you and your family. Such an important message, when I saw this short video I felt compelled to share. The tragedy of this difficult, but all too common subject is that the stigma involved often prevents people in need from engaging in one of the best interventions - talking. Thank you for helping others.

I

65 22 Nov 2020

I can't find the words but well done to UKC for showing this film and Andy my thoughts are with you. It is close to my heart particularly at the moment as I know two people who have lost children like this, one only a couple of weeks ago. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...