UKC

PRESS RELEASE: Tickets Go On Sale for Kendal Mountain Festival 2019

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 30 Sep 2019
KMF 2019 On Friday tickets went on sale for the 2019 Kendal Mountain Festival featuring a packed four-day programme of events that share and celebrate the best stories from the world of adventure. 

Read more
 ian caton 30 Sep 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Usual bollocks website. You just want to see what is on and when. Simple? No chance. 

Dark-Cloud 01 Oct 2019
In reply to ian caton:

We live in Kendal and have given up with it now, always been to see something but not bothering this year, it's just got too diverse which dilutes it so much that its a nightmare planning anything.

Add to that most of whats screened film wise is already available on Youtube, Vimeo etc.

Steve Wetton 01 Oct 2019
In reply to ian caton:

Programme looks lacking in straightforward climbing/ mountaineering films and speakers - for me, this me was always what this weekend is all about. May not be the organisers fault if those films just aren’t around I suppose.

Best of Kendal past.......why are not they telling us which films? (Or is it hidden somewhere?) Or does the answer lie in richlan’s post?!

Once upon a time, the Sunday evening ‘best of’ showing was great, then it became a disorganised chaotic scrum, an opportunity to milk a few more quid from the punters and an excuse to show a load of ‘creative’ shite along with the occasional gem. Not this year for us. 

Mark Collins 01 Oct 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Thanks, I'm looking forward to this as usual. Love it! 

plyometrics 02 Oct 2019
In reply to ian caton:

Agreed. Glad it’s not just me that thinks their website is consistently bobbins from a schedule point of view. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...