UKC

NEW ARTICLE: VIDEO: Nick Bullock - Mindless Finish (IX,10)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 13 Aug 2012
Nick Bullock on The Mindless FInish (IX,10), 2 kb

To help all those winter climbers out there keep the psyche, here's a clip of the irrepressible Nick Bullock.

The clip is of Nick making the first full winter ascent of an alternative direct finish to the classic mixed route Pic 'n Mix, Coire an Lochain, Northern Corries, Cairngorm.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=4836

tom290483 13 Aug 2012
In reply to UKC Articles:

proper skin of teeth stuff. quality.
 Jim Walton 13 Aug 2012
In reply to UKC Articles: S#it the bed!
 niallk 13 Aug 2012
In reply to UKC Articles:
> To help all those winter climbers out there keep the psyche, here's a clip of the irrepressible Nick Bullock.
> The clip is of Nick making the first full winter ascent of an alternative direct finish to the classic mixed route Pic 'n Mix, Coire an Lochain, Northern Corries, Cairngorm.
>
> Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=4836

Good little vid and nice wee nod to Winter.

Always reassuring to see the big boys utilising a bit of knee like the rest of us when the going gets sharp!
 Neil Adams 13 Aug 2012
In reply to UKC Articles: Great stuff!
 mux 13 Aug 2012
In reply to UKC Articles: We were on the same part of the crag when he set off up that pitch. Sometime later as we headed back to the bags we heard a cry. I thought he had failed and taken the big one but when I looked back I could see he was hunched and praying in front of James. Speaking to James later he told me that during the sketchy bit he just pointed the camera and turned away...

Great work by both ..nice one lads.

got me thinking of axes again.

Andy Mountains 13 Aug 2012
In reply to niallk:
>
>
> Always reassuring to see the big boys utilising a bit of knee like the rest of us when the going gets sharp!

My thoughts exactly!
 tom290483 13 Aug 2012
In reply to mux:
> (In reply to UKC Articles)
>
> got me thinking of axes again.

Back to hodge tomorrow dave. Andy has put up a new line today with paddy, that's 4 big lines in the cave now after the one we did last week.

It's time you got involved.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...