UKC

Support required for proposed Climbing wall in Clevedon, N Somerset.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 fudoshin 28 Feb 2023

From the off I want to make it clear that I'm not in anyway involved in the Climbing Centre Proposal other than I'd love to see it happen.

On the North Somerset Planning website there is the following information regarding a proposed centre looking to be built in a disused quarry in the town of Clevedon.

'23/P/0165/FUL | Change of use from dis-used Quarry to Indoor and Outdoor Climbing Activity Centre; to include the erection of 4no. supporting buildings and outdoor climbing structures (Indoor Climbing Centre, outdoor climbing structure, Cafe/Restaurant, Maintenance building and Workshop). Installation of full boundary fence, landscaping, widen entrance and construction stone wall directly onto Nortons Wood Lane, installation of solar panels, provision of car parking spaces, electric vehicle charge points and cycle lockers /locking racks with supporting wash area. | Conygar Quarry Nortons Wood Lane Clevedon North Somerset

As usual there is an opportunity for people to lodge support or objections and I thought I'd share the link and the info about it in case any climbers wish to do so.

I've only recently found our about it and couldn't find anything on here so thought I'd let people know...

More info can be found here;

https://planning.n-somerset.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.d...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...