UKC

Found Axe: Lochnagar

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 r.king 20 Apr 2013
Picked up an axe on my way down today. Does this belong to anyone here?
Tell me the brand/model and I'll send it on its way.

Cheers,
Rob
Bonito 20 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: possibly mine from earlier in the winter but unlikely.... Charlet Moser with CMS written in marker pen. Thanks anyway!
 Neil Adams 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

Was it at the base of the Tough-Brown face? http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=5397
OP r.king 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: Sorry not yours. I'm not familiar with the location and was on skis so can't mind the exact place I picked it up, somewhere between Black Spout and the rescue box.
 Cadairmanuk 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

Is it a dmm fly hammer? Pm me if if is
OP r.king 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: Sorry not a DMM
 Jamie B 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

> Sorry not yours. I'm not familiar with the location and was on skis so can't mind the exact place I picked it up, somewhere between Black Spout and the rescue box.

If you read the news piece, it wasn't Neil's axe, it was Guy Robertson's. Funky looking comp-style Grivel thing with blue handles? The location tallies.
 Wry Gob 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

Yes if it's a Grivel Force Alloy it's mine. The handle and shaft has been painted with blue Plastidip. Where are you based? I could possibly pick it up. PM me in any case. Cheers, Guy
OP r.king 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: Sorry again but its not a blue axe.
 Kirill 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

A friend of mine got avalanched there and lost 2 axes. May be one of his. I emailed him, he will hopefully get in touch.
OP r.king 22 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: Success! Owner has been located.
 KiwiPrincess 23 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:
good man

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...