To mark the launch of Jöttnar, we're giving away a male and female version of our hybrid mid-layer – Alfar.
Worn either as an outer or mid-layer, Alfar is aimed at fast-paced aerobic activity in cold climates where freedom of movement is crucial.
The body is insulated with Duoregulation™ ADVANSA Thermo°cool® and wrapped in a windproof, DWR treated, ripstop nylon. The sleeves and side panels are constructed from Polartec® Powerstretch Pro® to optimise stretch and minimise bulk. Thumb loops, harness compatible pockets and a close-fitting insulated hood that can be worn under a helmet make Alfar a technical and multi-functional mountain jacket.
Like all items in our launch range, Alfar has progressed through multiple prototype iterations and has been the subject of unremitting testing and deliberation. We've refined the many minute details that make up each single item of clothing and we're delighted to now make available the products that have been two years in creation. To read more about our range, Jöttnar and the people behind it, please visit www.jottnar.com
Follow Jöttnar on Facebook at facebook.com/jottnar
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- Competition closes on 1st November 2013 at 09.00 GMT.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on UKC/UKH and facebook.com/UKClimbing.