The new revamped BMC Roaches Guidebook is now in the shops - check our product announcement here. The book is a significant update to the already-wonderful 2004 edition. Virtually every page has been changed with lots of new bouldering added, bigger topos and new action shots documented on 82 extra pages.
Here is your chance to win 1 of 5 free copies. Simply email the answers to the following questions to the email address below. Entries need to be in by Friday 27 at 1pm.
- Name the route on the front cover of the new Roaches guidebook.
- Who is the BMC Local Acess Rep for Staffordshire Gritstone?
- In memory of which famous climber is the hut under the Roaches Lower Tier named?
- Which marsupial are you unlikely to see at the Roaches, but which might be watching you climb?
- Which top climber and author of numerous Staffordshire Gritstone testpieces was known as the Buxton Stick Man, when he burst onto the climbing scene in the 1980s?
Competition now closed. Results here