This January, Mountain Hardwear athlete Ueli Steck will be making the first UK appearance following the incredible solo ascent of the south face of Annapurna, certainly one of the toughest and deadliest high altitude mountains in the world.
Not to be deterred, despite a beating following rockfall during his last attempt in 2008, Ueli has once again delivered one of the most astounding achievements in mountaineering history.
On the 23rd of January, Ueli will take to the stage at the Royal Geographical Society to share inspiring stories of his recent adventures.
Time: 7pm, 23 January 2014
Location: Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AR
Win a pair of tickets by answering the questions below:
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwa
- Competition closes on 15th December 2013 at 09.00 GMT.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- The winners' names will be announced on UKC/UKH.