A new addition for the Red Chili range, the Mystix is our most advanced shoe yet. Built on an agressive and pointed last, the shoe allows for very precise footwork on vertical and overhanging terrain. The specially developed midsole allows for great support on small edges whilst also being flexible enough for smearing on volumes. Competitions or hard outdoor bouldering, the Mystix has it covered!
Red Chili are now giving one lucky climber to be in with a chance of winning a pair of Mystixs! All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is have a read about the shoe and answer the simple question!
MYSTIX RRP £135
The Mystix is a high-end climbing shoe with a powerful downturn for steep overhanging routes in the climbing gym and at the crag. Built on an aggressive and pointed last, the shoe allows for very precise footwork on both vertical and overhanging terrain. It offers great support on small edges while remaining flexible enough to allow for smearing.
- Powerful downturn
- High-end bouldering and climbing shoe for steep to extreme overhanging routes in the climbing gym and at the crag
- Especially soft forefoot with extra sensitive Vibram XS Grip sole (3.5 mm) for even more feeling when stepping or hooking
- Individual adjustment to the foot and toe shape thanks to crossed fasteners and leather in the toe area
- Specially designed 2-zone midsole
- Breathable tongue made of fine, elastic knitted fabric
- UK sizes 3 – 12
Now that you know a bit about the Mystix answer the simple question to be in with a chance of winning!