Both feature excellent ventilation for temperature control, a technical helmet-friendly hood and a choice of harness-friendly pockets. All designed to be used with gloved hands. The jackets are manufactured ethically by the charitable Miquelina Foundation in Colombia, South America, and are Detox-friendly, without hazardous and polluting PFC chemicals.
The Men's Enduro Jacket
Choose the Enduro Jacket because of its moisture control and technical design...
The athletic fit Enduro Jacket uses the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof System with stretch panels for unrestricted freedom of movement. An effective ventilation system that minimises water ingress enables effective temperature control during high energy activities in wet weather. A helmet- and harness compatible design and useful pockets provide optimum performance without distractions on the mountain.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water. Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear. Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
The Women's Ventura Jacket
The Ventura Jacket has an athletic fit, great ventilation and technical features
- Less bulk and a streamlined design in an athletic fit
- Excellent temperature control without water ingress thanks to effective ventilation
- High mountain functionality provided by a helmet- and harness-friendly design and a great choice of pockets
- Generous arm vents can remain open in the wet without water ingress.
- Low-bulk athletic fit with stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for freedom of movement.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation gives easy movement and prevents jacket riding up.
- Rucksack, harness and single-gloved-hand compatible design.
- Uniquely shaped, helmet-friendly hood accommodates long hair. Large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision even if wearing glasses or goggles.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket, large external map pocket plus internal chest pocket for valuables
- Embedded cords and locks improve water/ snow shedding.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap Locking zip-pulls throughout give maximum security.