The crest of the broad pillar to the left of the central chimney system, initially up the huge left-facing groove, then up the rounded crest of the buttress.
1) N4+, 40m. From blocks, climb easy slabs, grooves and cracks to a stance below and left of the huge left-facing corner system.
2) N7, 30m. Gain the corner and climb it with increasing difficulty - poor protection. The final section may be done with a bit of aid at 6+/A2. Above the roof, belay on a good flake.
3) N6+, 30m. Bold! Climb the slabs to a small flake (gear) then continue climbing in the same line to the sanctuary of the crack systems. Follow these to the grass ledge.
4) N5, 50m. Climb the left-facing grooves to a ledge with blocks.
5) N3, 20m. Easy slabs lead to top of the central gully.
6) N4+, 50m. Follow the groove and then easy slabs all the way rightwards to the belay at the top of Bare blåbær.
Descent - Abseil down Bare blåbær, taking care that the ropes don't jam on the second abseil, and avoiding annoying those who are having their own epics on the way up. © Rockfax