165m. A fantastic route which keeps on coming.
1) 6a, 20m. Follow the technical and featured slab, drifting leftwards at the top.
2) 6a+, 20m. Move right and climb the superb, delicate slab.
3) 5c, 15m. The difficulties ease a little up a thin finger-crack.
4) 5b, 20m. Finish off the slab and then continue up ledges, with the bolting becoming slightly sparser as you go.
Walk 25m uphill across grass to reach the pitch 4. In case of bad weather you can walk off rightwards from here, past the foot of Bodinosaure and onto grassy slopes below the approach path.
5) 6a, 35m. The slab above looks slightly broken and grassy but the pitch manages to stick to good rock all the way. Some of the toughest moves come near the end so keep concentrating!
6) 6a, 30m. Follow the groove above with constant interest and varied climbing to belay on the first access abseil point. Probably the best pitch of the route! © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents