For those that like it loose, this is an exciting line up a series of greenstone pillars separated by large levels on which you can recompose yourself, or escape!
1) 4c. The pillar is greasy and loose.
2) 4c. Head up the groove and slabby green pillar.
3) 5c. The Wrist Cutter Crack. Step off the block into the loose and serious crack.
4) 5a. The Next 1. Virtually no pro and terminal rock.
5) 5b. Overhanging suspect flakes to a corner and loose pillar.
6) 5b. The Crux. Stand on the rim of the slate crevasse, step on, get into the groove, climb grim rock and razor fins to an easier slab. Ace.
7) 4c. The Remains of the Day. Climb the easy-looking remains of the pillar with a couple of weird moves. Great. © Rockfax