A long and classic route with some great climbing and exposure, but also a number of vegetated sections. Start below the arete on the left edge of the buttress.
1) 22m. Climb the arete and face to a crack that leads to a ledge and belay.
2) 11m. Move up a grassy groove rightwards to a small shallow cave and belay.
3) 20m. Move up rightwards under overhangs and then make a short traverse to a chimney. Climb up over a large chockstone to a stance and belay.
4) 15m. Traverse right, past an exposed ledge, to below a corner (this is a few metres before a grass ledge).
5) 24m. Follow the long corner to easier ground and belays. Scrambling remains to gain the top of the buttress. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents