This great route starts up Los arcangeles and then follows a nice sustained line to the summit.
1) 4b, 12m. Start behind the carob tree as for Los arcangeles.
2) 4b, 18m. As for Los arcangeles. The middle of three belays.
3) 4a, 30m. Climb the corner past some loose rock.
4) 4c, 30m. Continue up the corner to a ledge on the right.
5) 3c, 30m. An easy slab pitch.
6) 4c, 30m. Move up rightwards.
7) 5c, 30m. Climb left and then up a corner.
8) 5b, 29m. Climb on the right, then up and move left.
9) 5c, 32m. A steep section on big holds.
10) 5c, 30m. Climb rightwards then up a slab moving right at its top.
11) 4a, 18m. Continue scrambling upwards.
12) 4c, 20m. A good vertical pitch to the summit. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents