Start next to Rogelio behind a little carob tree.
Nice and easy pitches with an abseil descent.
1) 4b, 12m. A steady pitch to start (or run it into the next one).
2) 4b, 18m. Climb up to the left of three belays.
3) 5c, 28m. A well-bolted pitch to a ledge - belay on the left.
4) 4c, 30m. Climb behind the little olive tree and stay left.
5) 4c, 30m. Move left then straight up.
6) 5a, 28m. A good finish by the big tree above.
Descent - Abseil back down (5 x 30m). © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents