A top notch route with continuously interesting and varied climbing. Start by a tricky scramble up to a grassy bowl.
1) 6a, 30m. Start up some steep tufa and continue to a belay.
2) 6b, 32m. A sustained pitch with a couple of difficult sections.
3) 6a+, 32m. The long technical corner is hardest in the middle.
4) 5c, 25m. Climb more easily until below steeper orange rock.
5) 6b+, 25m. A good pitch with a hard mid-section.
6) 6c, 25m. Climb some tufa out of a small cave and continue to some hard face moves higher on the pitch. Abseil from here, or continue up the next pitch for the walk/scramble descent.
7) 4c, 35m. A long final pitch. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents