A fine route with some excellent climbing on sharp rock.
Approach - Make a second tricky scramble up from the grassy bay. Alternatively, and better, make an easy traverse in from below sector Suizo - see p.67.
1) 5b, 45m. A long pitch up the easy-angled face.
2) 6b+, 25m. Move over a small overhang and then continue leftwards to a thin wall.
3) 6c+, 20m. A thin leftward-leading pitch that finishes with some sharp and fingery climbing.
4) 6c, 30m. Climb some tricky tufa to easier climbing above.
5) 6c+, 35m. An airy pitch up tufa and a hard overhang midway.
6) 6a+, 30m. Climb up rightwards. Abseil from here or continue up the next pitch for the walk/scramble descent.
7) 3c, 35m. A long easy pitch to the top. © Rockfax
FA. Bernabe Fernandez, Nicolas Rando 2012.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents