A stunning route that is packed with high quality climbing.
Approach - Make a second tricky scramble up from the grassy bay. Alternatively, and better, make an easy traverse in from below sector Suizo - see p.67.
1) 5c, 45m. A long pitch up the lower face.
2) 6c+, 22m. Some steep tufa gains thin wall climbing.
3) 7a, 25m. A very sustained, thin wall.
4) 6a+, 30m. The wall above soon eases.
5) 6c+, 30m. A fine pitch with the difficulties in its first half.
6) 6a, 25m. Climb diagonally left to the belay at the start of the last easy pitch of Corazon quer no siente. Abseil from here or continue to gain the top and walk/scramble descent.
7) 3c, 35m. A long easy pitch to the top. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents