TCH have an exciting new job opportunity to announce! We are on the hunt for a Community & Events Manager to work across our Liverpool sites.
Do you have what it takes?
NEED TO KNOW INFO:
- Salary:£23-£28K per annum depending on experience
- Job Status: Permanent
- Hours: 40 per week (This post will involve working across some of our peak trading hours which includes evenings and weekends)
- Location: Matchworks & Sandhills Sites, Liverpool
- Closing date: 21/08/2022
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
In return for your brilliance, you will receive:
- Free Climbing for you and a plus one
- Generous team discounts on food and gear from all our suppliers
- A daily right old laugh with your team
- An opportunity to learn from a wide range of excellent colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Training, learning and development opportunities
- 28 days annual leave per year (Pro-rata & inclusive of bank holidays)
This dynamic role would suit a fun loving, people person, who is passionate about the power of climbing, social inclusion and community development.
This newly created role will involve co-ordinating and delivering an exciting programme of social & climbing events for our diverse community. The successful candidate will have the creative autonomy to propose ideas which add value to our customer experience, drive customer engagement and promote a culture of fun and inspiration.
As Community & Events Manager, you will also have a dedicated focus on engaging and retaining customers, as well as developing 'routes into climbing' with the wider community through outreach work with under represented groups.
To find out more deets about the role, requirements, and benefits of working for TCH, visit our jobs page: https://www.theclimbinghangar.com/about-us/jobs/community-events-manager-liverpool
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you'd be a great fit for this role.