Customer Service Assistant
Facewest.co.uk are a successful online retailer of quality outdoor equipment. We specialise in equipment for climbing, mountaineering, adventure racing and skiing.
An opportunity has arisen for a new team member within our busy customer service team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer returns and correspondence
- Dealing with phone and sales enquires
- General office administration
- Warehouse duties such as picking and packing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You’ll be an outdoor sports enthusiast. With experience skiing, climbing or hill walking. You'll love outdoor kit
- Be able to demonstrate good customer care
- Be PC literate and up to date with modern technology in general
- Ability to work as part of a team.
We offer a great working environment in a team of people who love the outdoors.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 to 5. (No weekend work)
Location: Guiseley, West Yorkshire.
24 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
Starting Salary 14-16k
Salary range is depending on skills and experience.
Candidates wishing to apply should send a CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Application deadline is March 17th.