We are seeking to appoint a full time Sales and Accounts Administrator (in our Work and Rescue department). This role is office based at our offices in Tebay, Cumbria.
We work with some of the world's leading specialist work at height and rescue brands in addition to our own in-house Lyon manufactured brand.
We provide a friendly, contemporary and dynamic working environment and we strongly value a good work life balance.
In this role, you will take on responsibility for the following key areas
- Answering and responding to incoming telephone calls and emails and liaising with colleagues as appropriate in order to deliver an exemplary customer experience
- Responding to Work & Rescue account, B2B and B2C enquiries
- Providing office support for Sales Representatives with specific customer requirements and technical enquiries
- Assisting Sales Representatives and the Sales and Marketing team(s) to ensure we have up to date contact information on customer accounts
- Administration of the Lyon repair and servicing function, including stretchers, stretcher accessories, quadpods and tripods
- Document maintenance
Are you right for the role? The person we seek will
- Have a strong command of English and can demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to handle enquiries in a diplomatic, helpful and efficient way
- Be organised, with good attention to detail and understand the importance of following business processes
- Have good computer skills and experience of data entry
- Previous customer facing services experience
- Be self-motivated and happy to work as a team member in an open office environment
- Have a 'can do' attitude
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position which equates to a 37.5-hour week. Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:00 and Friday 08:30 to 14:00
Commencing salary likely to be in the region of £20,000-£23,000 dependent on experience
For more information and details on how to apply
Please note that you must complete an application form to be considered for this role. For more information, go to the employment section on our website www.lyon.co.uk and click W&R Sales & Accounts Administrator.
Closing Date: 24th February