Sales Administrator, Full Time
Mission Statement: "Together, each one of us will make a better, safer product for our customers"
DMM is a company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells high quality equipment for use in climbing, mountaineering, tree care, working at height, rope access and rescue. DMM strives to achieve the highest levels of quality, innovation, and service.
Datganiad o Ddiben: 'Gyda'n gilydd, bydd pob un ohonom yn gwneud cynnyrch gwell, saffach ar gyfer ein cwsmeriaid'.
Mae DMM yn gwmni sy'n dylunio, gweithgynhyrchu, marchnata a gwerthu cyfarpar o'r safon uchaf ar gyfer eu defnyddio wrth ddringo, mynydda, gofalu am goed, gweithio ar uchder, mynediad rhaff, ac achub. Mae DMM yn ymdrechu i gyflawni ansawdd, arloesi a gwasanaeth o'r safon uchaf.
This role is a sales support function which sits within a team of Sales Administrators, sharing the workload of administrative sales tasks. Their mission is to ensure a timely turnaround of support tasks including, order processing and liaising with customers ensuring first class customer service is always delivered.
- Taking sales orders via telephone and email
- Processing orders on to the computer
- Assisting the sales team
- Reviewing and processing all back orders for UK and overseas customers
- Prioritising of orders from UK and overseas
- Handling general customer and suppliers' queries
- Working in conjunction with the warehouse to ensure orders are dispatched
- Process overseas shipments using online booking system and matching up invoices with relevant proof of deliveries
- May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as filing and photocopying
- Any other duties as required
Essential to your success in the role will be the ability to demonstrate
- 1 years' experience of working in a sales office
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Aptitude to follow processes and procedures accurately
- Computer literacy and numerical skills
- The ability to prioritise and meet customer deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- To work quickly, maintaining a high degree of accuracy at all times
- Self- motivation, initiative and a high level of energy
- Experience administration duties
- Knowledge of DMM's products and services
- An active interest in any of the following markets; climbing, mountaineering, tree care, and working at height.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Based in our sales office in Llanberis
If you feel you have the relevant skills we are keen to hear more about you. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your own career in return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and an excellent benefits package
Interested applicants should apply in the first instance with a copy of their CV and any additional information that you feel is relevant.
Applications and current C.V. to be sent to:
Ceisiadau a CV cyfredol i'w danfon i:
Katrina Lowther, Group HR Manager, DMM, Y Glyn, Llanberis, Gwynedd, LL55 4EL
Closing Date 11th December
DMM International is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Mae DMM yn gyflogwr Cyfleoedd Cyfartal
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,500.00-£20,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate
- Llanberis: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Sales administration: 1 year (preferred)
- administration: 1 year (preferred)