UKC

I done a film!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Beardyman 03 May 2013
Hey there, I've been making wee climbing films for a couple of years now. On this years font trip I wanted to do a bit more and to make something a bit special...

I'm pretty happy with the result. Have a watch if you are interested and let me know what you think.

https://vimeo.com/m/65265956

Thanks
 Martin Wing 03 May 2013
In reply to Beardyman:
Really enjoyed it mate. Well done.
 Fraser 04 May 2013
In reply to Beardyman:

Really excellent video, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Pretty sharp moves from SeanB too - whooda thunk it?!
 205Chris 04 May 2013
In reply to Beardyman:

Not watched all of it but Little People and Start Shootin' is an unbelievably overused / cliched choice of opening track for Font movies.
 teapot 04 May 2013
In reply to Beardyman:

Watched the first 15 mins. Some really nice footage. You have also captured the atmosphere of bouldering in Bleau really well. Good job.

Skyfall 04 May 2013
In reply to Beardyman:

Some nice bits, even for a non boulderer.

But a little bit too much "the inbetweeners do Font" for me
OP Beardyman 04 May 2013
In reply to Skyfall:
> (In reply to Beardyman)
>
> Some nice bits, even for a non boulderer.
>
> But a little bit too much "the inbetweeners do Font" for me

I don't really know what means having never seen any inbetweeners!
OP Beardyman 04 May 2013
In reply to 205Chris:
> (In reply to Beardyman)
>
> Not watched all of it but Little People and Start Shootin' is an unbelievably overused / cliched choice of opening track for Font movies.

Fair point. When I first used this tune I wasn't aware how well used it was. I do feel it fits well with the video tho... Hopefully the plethora of tunes in the mixes you haven't heard before make up for it.
 JLS 08 May 2013
In reply to Beardyman:

I enjoyed that very much. Cheers. Thanks for making and sharing it.
melkets 08 May 2013
In reply to Beardyman: Great video, thanks for sharing I am off to Font for the first time this summer.
OP Beardyman 08 May 2013
In reply to melkets: Font is so good, you'll have a great time! You may want to get up early to climb before it gets too hot. D
 colina 08 May 2013
In reply to Beardyman: Well done film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...