UKC

B3 boots for big feet

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Barrya 26 Mar 2023

Hi ya

im looking for a pair b3 boots, I’ve got big feet!

in walking boots I’m a 50.5 or 15. Been wearing a pair of la sportiva this weekend as a loan and they were a 14 and a little snug.

anyone know which manufacturers do a b3 ideally or a b2 in my kind of size?

i have a pair of scarpa SL activ on a 50.5, they are a B1 but need something a bit more hefty now. 

any info gratefully received.

thansk 

mcawle 27 Mar 2023
In reply to Barrya:

Not sure what EU size you tried on the Extremes but it looks like Sportiva go up to sizes 49 and 50 EU by request. Needlesports appear to have them in stock: https://www.needlesports.com/Catalogue/Footwear/Mountaineering/La-Sportiva-...

The Sportiva size comparison chart seems to top out at 48 so can’t quite see what 49/50 equates to in UK sizing.

BuzyG 27 Mar 2023
In reply to Barrya:

Can't help with B3's. Interested to know how the Scarpa SL's have been though?  I have been searching for months for a pair C1 boots in a 49 and they are high on my radar.

andyd1970 27 Mar 2023
In reply to Barrya:

The climbers shop sell some boots in XL sizes.

Just looked and they have Scarpa mantas in a 50

OP Barrya 27 Mar 2023
In reply to andyd1970:

Many thanks. Will take a look 👍

OP Barrya 27 Mar 2023
In reply to BuzyG:

The SL activ is brilliant. Super well made, comfy and really sturdy. I love them. Great for Scotland where I like a bit more support if cross rough ground. 

OP Barrya 02 Apr 2023
In reply to Barrya:

Problem solved. Ended up with a B2 from Lowa in my size. It’s called Crevedale and will do the job for what I want. 

thanks for the replies 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...