UKC

Just had my vaccine!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abr1966 30 Dec 2020

Just that really.....sat in a side ward and having to wait 15 minutes before I can leave! Feel quite fortunate to be getting it so early! 

Heike 30 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Lucky you! Hope it works! x

daWalt 30 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

say (sorry think) hi to Bill Gates from me

girlymonkey 30 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Whoop whoop! The exclusive club I was in is getting less exclusive and I am delighted about that! 

Dave the Rave 30 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Yeah me too. I’m probably a little more concerned than when I had natural COVID

Dave B 30 Dec 2020
In reply to girlymonkey:

Booked for 1st Feb. Seems ike a long wait... But I'm not even sure in going back on placement yet..

I guess the question is, will I get Pfizer/biontech or Oxford/astra zenica 

Darron 30 Dec 2020
In reply to Dave B:

> Booked for 1st Feb. Seems ike a long wait... But I'm not even sure in going back on placement yet..

> I guess the question is, will I get Pfizer/biontech or Oxford/astra zenica 

After today’s announcement odds on latter I would think. To cheer you up check out the Panorama program of a few weeks ago about development of same. Wonderful.

Neil Williams 30 Dec 2020
In reply to Darron:

They'll still use the Pfizer seeing as they have paid for it and it's supposed to be more effective, but I guess it'll be used in places where the ultra-cold storage is reasonably easy - large hospitals for staff, perhaps?

Heike 30 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Lucky you, best of luck!

Dax H 30 Dec 2020
In reply to Neil Williams:

> They'll still use the Pfizer seeing as they have paid for it and it's supposed to be more effective, but I guess it'll be used in places where the ultra-cold storage is reasonably easy - large hospitals for staff, perhaps?

Knowing the shower of shit we have for a government they will probably put the Oxford one in hospitals and pay their mates massive amounts if cash to ferry the other one round the country in Mr Whippy vans. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...