UKC

virus is false news

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 paul mitchell 04 Mar 2020

As this guy says, the powers that be want to restrict our movement, increase surveillance, and possibly to introduce a digital currency. Very few people outside China have died from this virus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAikvQ22nW4&feature=share&fbclid=Iw...

The Lemming 04 Mar 2020
 gravy 04 Mar 2020
In reply to paul mitchell:

I don't take advice from people wearing false noses

MG 04 Mar 2020

Really? Anyone who is old or sick at serious risk of dying from a nasty virus and you come out with this shit? 

jimtitt 04 Mar 2020
In reply to gravy:

Don't worry, it mostly kills the old and weak

CurlyStevo 04 Mar 2020

In reply to NERD:

Because the virus is in its early stages, you're going to be thinking very differently in two months time. 2 months and a week or so ago it was first announced. At that point it was a minor problem in Wuhan. Now its spreading rapidly in many countries. 

Post edited at 17:14
 Bulls Crack 04 Mar 2020

You do know that  COVID 19 is also the name of a 5G process?

wbo2 04 Mar 2020
In reply to paul mitchell:I think a lot of people could gain significant benefits by being vaccinated against YouTube... dangerous in the wrong hands..

john arran 04 Mar 2020

A healthy scepticism is a good thing. A seeming determination to believe that taking a deadly new virus seriously and taking proportionate action is an act of malign forces acting in many countries simultaneously and independently, goes way beyond healthy scepticism.

The Chinese are all standing under 5G base stations.  Microwaves heat the virus up and kill it.

Maybe.

OP paul mitchell 04 Mar 2020

Of course,our media are paragons of honesty,and nobody EVER lies with statistics.  https://www.corbettreport.com/lies-damned-lies-and-coronavirus-infection-nu...

NaCl 04 Mar 2020

Conspiracies so far: 5G is actually lethal, Covid 19 is not.

Whats next up - vaccinations have been proved to cause bow legs? NASA hiding evidence that the world is flat? Gritstone is everything in climbing?

Are you a troll cos I'll give you at least you're persistent .

*I might buy that grit being everything is a conspiracy though. I'm not overly convinced.

OP paul mitchell 04 Mar 2020
In reply to NaCl:

Troll? Nope. I use my own name,unlike yourself.

Mike Stretford 04 Mar 2020

In reply to NERD:

> It seems to me you're no more likey to die from this than any other virus, 

It definitely is much more fatal than the common cold, so your statement obviously doesn't hold up.

It seems to be more fatal than our winter influenza..... so if I did think I'd been exposed I would avoid my parents, both of whom are in their late 70s with health complications. 79 deaths in Italy, a 1st world country, is a lot. Without the 'hype' there would be a lot more.

Post edited at 17:47
 Naechi 04 Mar 2020

> Troll? Nope. I use my own name,unlike yourself.

You say that but I know the real paul Mitchell. He would never say anything like that...

TobyA 04 Mar 2020

I got to the bit where he starts going on about "the new world order police state". Does he blame the Jews after that?

edit: I see this guy has been on Press TV! So there's a recommendation. He's going on about how the Israelis were behind Prince Andrew.

Paul - really you should stop watching this madness, it can't be good for you.

Post edited at 17:52
 Coel Hellier 04 Mar 2020

In reply to NERD:

>  I really don't understand why we have all this hype and exaggeration. 

The death rate is currently estimated at 3.4%.  If it goes pandemic then pretty much everyone will get it over the next few years (just as pretty much everyone has had flu at some point).  That means it could kill 3% of the world's population over the next decade.  That's 200 million.

Of course that's only a projection (and doesn't take into the account that it might mutate to more dangerous or to less dangerous, or the possibilities of vaccines), but it's sufficient to justify the current media coverage and the actions that the authorities are taking. 

If flu were a new illness just taking hold then you can be sure it would get a lot of coverage.    Yes, we just live with flu these days, and may end up "just living" with the new coronavirus, but the nature of media coverage is to concentrate on new stuff, and not on what everyone already knows about. 

wercat 04 Mar 2020

In reply to NERD:

don't you recognise EOF() when you see it?

In reply to Coel Hellier:

.. And all the experts say that although it's like flu, it's worse than flu.

marsbar 04 Mar 2020

I worry about you.  

I think you've gone down a rabbit hole on YouTube and ended up with the crack pots.

Please step back, go make a cuppa tea and stop watching this BS.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...