UKC

Ticklists not appearing in Ticklist Tab

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

For some reason my ticklists aren't appearing in the Ticklists tab but when I click on the list the "Subscribed" button they are ticked and have a "+" next to it.

Not a massive thing, just a tad annoying I can't go straight to my saved ticklists from the Ticklist Tab.

In reply to Boris's Johnson:

I'm not sure I fully understand you. So when you are logged in, and on the Ticklist tab, you see none of the tick lists you are subscribed to?

Feel free to attach a screenshot to this thread if it will help illustrate the problem

In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

I added a couple of lists recently and they aren't showing up in my saved ticklists tab, but when I go back onto the list the "Subscribe" button is blanked out and says I'm subscribed. I've tried unsubbing and resubbing, logging out and back in again, refreshed the page and shut down chrome then reopened, all to no avail.

Older lists that I added a while ago are still visible.

edit -typo

Post edited at 14:44

You got a link for one you can't see on the tab?

Cheers. I suspect it's a cache issue, as logged in as you, I see that ticklist appear in the tab.

I have tweaked the cache settings, but may also be worth clearing your cache to see if that works. If not, try visiting https://www.ukclimbing.com/clear_cache.php

Post edited at 14:56
In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

Hi, that's sorted it.

Thanks for your help.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...