UKC

UKC logbook stats suggestion

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Gawyllie 14 Feb 2022

I really like the UKC logbook stats page and think it is very well put together. It would be really great though if in the 'Stats for all users' page the climbs could be divided more. I am thinking specifically the Top logged and wishlist climbs could be viewed by Country or Nation. They are already shown separately for Gritstone so how about also being able to view the routes most climbed in Scotland?

I request this simply because I mostly climb in Scotland and obviously most of the UKC userbase climb more in England and Wales. This means that when viewing the stats the routes are less relevant to me.

For example in the current top 20 lists there is one most popular crag in Scotland, zero most logged routes and five in the wishlists.

A couple of further suggestions would be to expand this to other countries so the most popular routes in France, Spain, the US, etc... Also being able to see the lists by 'Climb Type' would be interesting.

Thanks.

Post edited at 13:41
In reply to Gawyllie:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll add them to the to-do list next time the stats page get updated.

OP Gawyllie 22 Feb 2022
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Nice one cheers

Brown 23 Feb 2022
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

The number I would most like to see is a "most unique routes climbed" list in addition to the busiest climbers list.

This would allow the log books to identify the number of routes climbed as opposed to the number of times someone has climbed routes.

In my mind the busiest climbers list is clogged up with people logging repeat climbs and redpoint dnf.

Brown 23 Feb 2022
In reply to Brown:

I'm probably just still bitter about getting knocked off the list many years ago!

In reply to Brown:

Good idea

griff90 23 Feb 2022
In reply to Gawyllie:

Looking at my personal stats there is a nice histogram of how many climbs I have done at each grade. It would be really nice if I could filter this data by rock type or year or location etc so I could see how my grade distribution has changed over the years or compare my average grade on different rock types.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...