UKC

Free assistant (RCI trainee)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Lornajkelly 08 May 2019

Hi all,

I've recently completed the rock climbing instructor training and am now in the consolidation phase - part of this involves getting experience instructing and supervising sessions.  If any professional climbing instructors (or MI trainees) who hold indoor and single-pitch outdoor sessions would like a free assistant (currently limited to weekends, evenings and bank holidays) then please get in touch.  I have a lot of teaching experience in addition to the training course for the qualification; I don't currently hold a first aid certificate though I will do very shortly, in addition to DBS check and safeguarding training (as I'd ultimately like to work with youth groups and schools).  

Currently based in Leeds but have transport so can travel around Yorkshire, and am also happy to travel throughout the north west, Lake District and Snowdonia.  

Additionally, if any novice climbers would like free teaching in belaying, indoor climbing or someone to hold an outdoor climbing session to give climbing a go, by all means get in touch.  

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...