UKC

NEWS: Dave Graham Rages at Hueco

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 04 Feb 2006
Fred Nicole's latest Hueco desperate is Terremer and has a proposed grade of V15 or 16. Dave Graham has repeated this boulder problem from the stand-up start (called Terre de Sienne) which Dave, Ben Moon and Matt Wilder believe is around V13/14.

More in the news at UKClimbing.com

http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/
princess 05 Feb 2006
In reply to Mick - UKClimbing.com: allez ben!
OP Michael Ryan 05 Feb 2006
In reply to princess:
> (In reply to Mick - UKClimbing.com) allez ben!

Sounds like Dave G needs his own personal cook!

From the MoonBlog

"04/02/2006
POSTED BY: DAVE GRAHAM
Back in Hueco thank God

Well, hell, today i took the liberty of resting, which was not nearly as exciting as climbing...but my body is super banged up after a big first-day-back-after-the-show, and a good second-day-back of questing about West Mountain. I would like to get a little more fitness, so I can have more then two hours of climbing energy a day!

Resting has always been really hard for me...either my fingers feel ok and my muscles are f*cked, or vice versa. tomorrow I am trying some cool shit hopefully on North Mountain, and i wanted to get on them today...Specifically the boulder Terremer, Techo de Los Tres B is quite cool too, as well as a ton of other things, which practically amounts to every boulder here! As my right ring finger feels a little tweaked(for over 2 monthes now) and i am a bit resistant to really going for it. That kind of bums me out. But hell! I am super psyched on climbing with Matt, Isaac, and Ben on some bad-ass new lines we've been checking out. The projects here are crazy, really scary, or really hard, but always perfect.

Hopefully I can manage some more updates, but generally I am so tired after climbing here for the day I can barely cook my dinner!"

Yorkspud 06 Feb 2006
In reply to Mick - UKClimbing.com:

Does cool shit have better friction? And are bad-ass lines some sort of Americanism for sit-starts?

GreAt achievements but keep the terminology over there!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...