UKC

RPs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 EliC 18 Nov 2011
I recently got some RP's whilst in australia and was just wondering on the price they sell for, un-used and in perfect condition (full set)
 james.slater 18 Nov 2011
In reply to CrimpShrimp: A set of 5? Something like £40?
 gd303uk 18 Nov 2011
In reply to CrimpShrimp: i will take them off your hands, they are pretty much useless so I would be doing you a favour by offering £20,
what did they cost in Aus'? is the set from 0-5?
 gd303uk 18 Nov 2011
In reply to gd303uk: 108 Aus dollars = £69GBP, so anything around that would be good
 remus Global Crag Moderator 18 Nov 2011
In reply to CrimpShrimp: There used to be quite a market for them a few years ago as there wasnt much competition. that's not so true anymore as DMM and BD both have a pretty good range of micros available.
OP EliC 18 Nov 2011
In reply to gd303uk:
Not sure as a friend over there got them for me, but yes the set is from 0-5, and lookin for more than £20 ta ha .
 gd303uk 18 Nov 2011
In reply to CrimpShrimp: they are great bits of gear, i think they go for around 18$ each in Aus', factor in shipping etc and you could pay a fair bit for them, but as said above, there are some good competition with them now, like the DMM IMPs, good luck with your sale. i think they are essential bits of kit, its always good to have a few sets of them. IMO.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...