UKC

VIDEO: Life On Hold - Trailer 2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Videos 23 Jan 2012
Sam Elias on Redbull and Vodka - M11, 4 kbLife on Hold is a new UK bouldering film from Outcrop Films. It follows Britain's top climbers and visiting stars around the UK, tackling some of the highest and hardest problems around. From the tough, mentally challenging highballs on the gritstone edges, to the short, powerful, esoteric testpieces of the limestone and everything in between. We've filmed the new emerging scene of strong boulderers and their tour around Britain's finest.

Music: Outro by M83

Watch the video: http://www.ukclimbing.com/videos/play.php?i=933
 Iain McKenzie 23 Jan 2012
In reply to UKC Videos: Looks excellent!
 gcandlin 23 Jan 2012
In reply to UKC Videos: Cant remember the last time I was this excited about a climbing film!!!!!
 Harry Thorpe 23 Jan 2012
In reply to UKC Videos: This looks amazing, can't wait!
 Fraser 23 Jan 2012
In reply to UKC Videos:

As above - really looks great!

Really sorry about this (and probably not your error), but:

> We've filmed the new emerging scene of strong boulderers' and ...

<apostrophe police> not after boulderers </apostrophe police>
In reply to Fraser: Thanks Fraser Changed on Vimeo
 LaMentalist 23 Jan 2012
In reply to UKC Videos:

That does look cool & the trailer has sold it to me . Bouldering vids don't usually do it for me really but this does look exceptional .
 lee birtwistle 23 Jan 2012
In reply to UKC Videos: Looks like a great video to add to the collection. Nice to see Ned climbing well - I remember him from the Tower Leicester a few years ago.
 Cake 23 Jan 2012
In reply to lee birtwistle:
Yeah, looks nice.

To UKC: when you have a video on the homepage like this, I regularly see the still and wonder what it is. There is no blurb on the page to read and clicking it just plays the video of course. It would be helpful to have a small description right there.

Cake
 ericinbristol 23 Jan 2012
In reply to NJBrown:

Beautiful, can't wait.
 lanc23 25 Jan 2012
Got to love, "He's supposed to be a professional rock climber...He's a d**k!" :p

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...