UKC

Font car hire help.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Beardyman 19 Dec 2012
Hi folks, we are heading to Font in march and need help with car hire.

In previous years we have managed to book a Citroen Berlingo, these are great as the big square boot can fit mats and luggage for the 5 of us. They also seem to be cheaper to hire then a big people carrier.

I can't seem to find them listed on any of the car hire sites, anyone help out with this please....

D
 JLS 19 Dec 2012
In reply to Beardyman:

My momma always said, "Car hire was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
 Hamfunk 19 Dec 2012
In reply to JLS:

A spectacularly helpful reply JLS.

Anyway back on topic, we got a Renault Kangoo which looks to be pretty similar to the berlingo. Go through Carhire3000 for quotes from all the major hire companies.
 JLS 19 Dec 2012
In reply to Hamfunk:

>"A spectacularly helpful reply JLS."

Just sayin' perhaps the OP might be being a tad optimistic to expect to be able to hire a specific make and model and it would perhaps be prudent to plan for the eventuality that, when he gets to the desk, they offer a different car, ie be ready to cough up for an expensive up-grade to get the required luggage capacity. Of course if you can give the OP a guarantee he'll get a Renault Kangoo then that is obviously much more helpful than my post. :¬)
OP Beardyman 19 Dec 2012
In reply to JLS: Thanks, I have managed to book a Berlingo before, it came as a specific option. Another time I book a Berlingo and as they didn't have any they gave us a Peugeot 5008 which is much bigger (and nearly twice the price) without having to pay any more.

Just can't find Berlingo/Kangoo/Similar listed on any of the major sites..
OP Beardyman 19 Dec 2012
In reply to Hamfunk: Thanks, just been on their site and they have a Berlingo or similar option for £219 for the week.

Question answered, thanks mate.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...