UKC

Help me decide-Golf VS Focus

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 GridNorth 15 Feb 2013
Help me decide. I'm in the market for a new car and I have never found it so hard to choose. Brand new Ford Focus Zetec with the Ecoboost engine or 1 year old Mk6 Golf Match. Has anyone any experience of the former, it sounds too good to be true but I can buy either for about the same amount.
 Owen W-G 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:

Golf are better cars in general
 Fraser 15 Feb 2013
In reply to Owen W-G:

No brainer imo - Golf it is.
OP GridNorth 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Yes I know that. I like VW and currently have a Passat on a 57 plate but we are talking brand new against 1 year old with 10,000 miles for the same price. I also know that VW hold their price hence this price discrepency.
 knighty 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Go for the golf. You will lose far less money in depreciation plus the fact that less is likely to go wrong with it. 10,000 miles is still nothing in the long run.
 Mike Stretford 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: I'd take a one year old Golf over a new Focus any day. I've owned both.
Pinged 15 Feb 2013
In reply to Papillon:

Ive owned both too. On my second Golf now and wioll never go back to focus.

teflonpete 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:

I've got a 2003 Focus diesel but have never owned a Golf. Based on what you've got available to spend, I'd probably go for the Golf, it's already done its first year depreciation, the tax on the new Focus will be lost value the minute you drive it out of the showroom.
 Frank4short 15 Feb 2013
In reply to Owen W-G:
> (In reply to GridNorth)
>
> Golf are better cars in general

Is a myth propigated by Ford's now long since passed unrealiability issues and VW's perceived German quality.

Focus has a better suspension system than the Golf so will in an equivalent model test generally handle better than the Golf. However said suspension is slightly more expensive so the standard of extra features will be lower to account for the better suspension. On an engine and build quality basis they're broadly similar. However because Golf's are the standard it'll hold it's value better. Especially when comparing a brand new Focus V a second hand Golf.
In reply to Frank4short:

Why not get a new Skoda Octavia (or Skoda Rapid and save even more money)-- you get all the benefits of Golf mechanicals and build quality, and probably a lot more gongs and whistles for less than the price of a new Ford.
Ferret 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Theres some good deals on new golfs.... try 'autobytel' website. Theres a mark 7 either launched or just about to so you may get lucky with incentivised run out stock on mark 6 which is what they are offering. I think to get the best deal you need to take finance to get an extra bit from VW put into your 'deposit' but I think on these things you are then at liberty to pay the finance off pretty much instantly.

2 downsides though - run out stock so not all models available and it may be 'take what you can get' rather than factory order precisely what you want, and the impact of a new model may edge depreciation up a shade but doubt it makes much diff over longer run.
 dunc56 15 Feb 2013
In reply to Frank4short:
> (In reply to Owen W-G)
> [...]
>
> Is a myth propigated by Ford's now long since passed unrealiability issues and VW's perceived German quality.
>
> Focus has a better suspension system than the Golf so will in an equivalent model test generally handle better than the Golf. However said suspension is slightly more expensive so the standard of extra features will be lower to account for the better suspension. On an engine and build quality basis they're broadly similar. However because Golf's are the standard it'll hold it's value better. Especially when comparing a brand new Focus V a second hand Golf.

Had not has better suspension - Golfs have independent rear suspension and have done since mk5.
 John_Hat 15 Feb 2013
In reply to Lord of Starkness:
> (In reply to Frank4short)
>
> Why not get a new Skoda Octavia (or Skoda Rapid and save even more money)-- you get all the benefits of Golf mechanicals and build quality, and probably a lot more gongs and whistles for less than the price of a new Ford.

This man does have a point here.
 dunc56 15 Feb 2013
In reply to Frank4short:
> (In reply to Owen W-G)
> [...]
>
> Is a myth propigated by Ford's now long since passed unrealiability issues and VW's perceived German quality.
>
> Focus has a better suspension system than the Golf so will in an equivalent model test generally handle better than the Golf. However said suspension is slightly more expensive so the standard of extra features will be lower to account for the better suspension. On an engine and build quality basis they're broadly similar. However because Golf's are the standard it'll hold it's value better. Especially when comparing a brand new Focus V a second hand Golf.

Build quality (and I kind of include refineement in this along with perceived build quality - cabin materials etc) - you are dreaming

Yes I have had a focus and have a golf.

gear boy 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: build quality on Skoda is not as good a VW IMO

I would go Golf or as suggested New Golf hunting for a bargain
 Frank4short 15 Feb 2013
In reply to dunc56: I have a focus (which granted I've been in the process of driving to death for the last couple of years), my wife has a golf, both have similar engine sizes and spec levels. Barring the fact the Focus is on it's last legs as it's pretty much been driven everywhere on all types of roads in all types of conditions I firmly believe it handles better and has a more responsive engine. The only thing in the golfs favour is the fact it's the best part of 10 years younger so obviously doesn't have all of the shakes and rattles that come with the added age and abuse the focus has taken.
 dunc56 15 Feb 2013
In reply to Frank4short:
> (In reply to dunc56) I have a focus (which granted I've been in the process of driving to death for the last couple of years), my wife has a golf, both have similar engine sizes and spec levels. Barring the fact the Focus is on it's last legs as it's pretty much been driven everywhere on all types of roads in all types of conditions I firmly believe it handles better and has a more responsive engine. The only thing in the golfs favour is the fact it's the best part of 10 years younger so obviously doesn't have all of the shakes and rattles that come with the added age and abuse the focus has taken.

Mk2 focus ? Compare like with like - have you not read that the later foci have lost that edge ?
 jonfun21 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:

I have a Mk 6 Golf, great car, the thing you really notice is the refinement much quieter on a motorway and nicer interior than the focus.

The Mk 7 is supposed to be even better, haven't been in one yet and won't be swapping mine for a good few years and probably for something a bit bigger when I do.

I have the 1.4 TSI (122 Bhp) and get on average 48 mpg, if I move along a bit or do a lot of town driving this drops to 45ish.
 jonfun21 15 Feb 2013
In reply to John_Hat:

For reference there is a new Octavia hatchback coming out in March with an estate to follow in the summer...only thing that put me off the old model when I got the Golf was the EuroNcap score of 4 stars (important feature to me once I looked at what the difference meant).

New Octavia supposed to be bigger now they have the Rapide which is Golf size.
 jonfun21 15 Feb 2013
In reply to gear boy:

"build quality on Skoda is not as good a VW IMO"

Not according to JD Power, Octavia is 12 Golf is 45

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/jd-power-survey-2012/the-results/263078

jshields 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Golf, no competition.
OP GridNorth 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Thanks for all the input. I knew it was a Golf really, I think that I was just looking for reassurance. I know that the Skoda is an excellent car and better value for money but and it's a big but I can't bring myself to drive a a car with a Skoda badge. I know, I know and I feel ashamed. It's partly a generation thing. The other factor is that they seem to build their cars on the older VW bodyshell styles and the insides don't look as classy.

I wsn't so keen on the interior of the Focus, most of it is fine and the build quality is good but what the devil is going on with all those buttons on the central console?
 TobyA 15 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:

> I wsn't so keen on the interior of the Focus, most of it is fine and the build quality is good but what the devil is going on with all those buttons on the central console?

Must be a new thing as my focus is a pretty plain layout there. Just to balance out the above we've been pretty happy with our Focus - it is getting on now and has to contend with at least four months of Finnish winter each year. It's done 170,000 kms - and only last year did we have our first big thing when we had to replace the drive shaft as they somehow warp and you start getting a vibration at certain speeds. Seems it's a known thing with Focuses! That was pricey but otherwise it has done very well and has loads of room in it and is economical to run.
 climbalive 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Golf, VAG all the way.
estivoautumnal 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:

I have owned a golf in the past and currently have a focus. It is by far the most reliable car I have ever owned (bar one).
Golfs have a bland plastic interior.
Forget Skoda's. The have the same image as a pipe full of tobacco.
New focus looks better than any golf.
 Patrick803 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Had a focus, but wanted a golf, got a golf wouldnt change back to a focus !!
In reply to jonfun21:
>
>
>
> I have the 1.4 TSI (122 Bhp) and get on average 48 mpg, if I move along a bit or do a lot of town driving this drops to 45ish.

I have the same engine in my Octavia Estate - but as its a bigger car than the Golf I only get about 38mpg on short runs round town, but get nearer 45 on long motorway runs as long as I don't cruise at much over 70mph.

OP GridNorth 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: I've been reading loads of reviews but there is very little to choose between the Golf and the Focus. I can get a higher spec focus for much,much less money so that goes some considerable way to nuetralising the depreciation issues. After some further haggling, for a £10,000 outlay, which was my preset limit, plus my car I can get a 2012 Ford Focus Estate Titanium with a 5 year warranty, body treatment and only 2000 miles on the clock. The best VW can manage is a 2011 Golf Match, with not nearly as many extras,with only 2 years warranty and a car with 11,000 on the clock. I know Golfs are sexy, albeit a bit boring, and the Focus is not but come on! On the basis of value for money I think the Focus estate wins hands down unless someone can come up with better reasons to buy the Golf. For those die hard Golf fanatics and people who already own a Ford Focus you really need to take a look at the newest models. The Focus has moved on considerably in style and equipment but the Golf still looks like it did a few years ago.
 Tall Clare 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:

I drive an elderly Focus estate and if it were an older Focus vs a Golf, I'd go for the Golf. I think Ford have really sorted themselves out interiors-wise in recent years, and from what I hear VW quality isn't quite what it used to be. That 5 year warranty on the Focus would definitely tempt me too.
OP GridNorth 16 Feb 2013
In reply to Tall Clare: I should add that I am paying for it but the whole thing has come in at less than £10,000 plus my car in PE. 2 years left on the original warranty plus I managed to negotiate an additional 36 Months warranty for the price of 24 months. Getting the estate has I think clinched it for me. It doesn't look or drive like an estate and the interior is very nice. I drove one that had everything including it parked itself. I'm not kidding but it was out of my pocket. My neighbour has a Focus on a 58 plate but this one is in a different league. Dare I say it seems a little more stylish than the Golf which in all honesty looks like it did 20 years ago.
OP GridNorth 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: As everyone may have gathered I have bought a 2012 Ford Focus. I took on board all everyone said, thank you for that, but to be perfectly honest on revisiting and looking at the second hand rather than new market I got far more car for my money and VW couldn't come anywhere near moneywise. We are talking thousands here not hundreds so I think that this will limit the depreciation issues.
 Trangia 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:

Golf, or even better a Bora so long as you don't need a hatchback, it's got better handling and an enourmous boot - more room than a Golf with the back seats up.
Removed User 16 Feb 2013
In reply to Tall Clare:

Perusing the What Car and Honest John online reviews for buying used cars soon gives the impression that there is no point in considering anything other than a Focus (or a BMW 3 series) for anyone in the market for a small/mid sized car. Many other cars get good reviews, but none match up to the Focus. They get brilliant ratings for everything, only losing out in the badge snob flattering stakes.

Steve Perry 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: If you want a car for it's driving and handling the Focus is by far a better car. Having driven new ones of both models I'd say the golf is boring. If your just after A to B then you could go for either, if you enjoy driving get a Focus.
OP GridNorth 16 Feb 2013
In reply to Steve Perry: Bought a 1.6 diesel Ford Focus Estate. Very impressed with the performance, the driving experience, the style and the interior. It also boasts 67MPG and £30 a year Road Fund Licence. It doesn't look or feel like an estate car. I pick it up on Tuesday. Sexy black with loads of extras and very sporty looking for an estate. I think this Golfs holding their value argument is a little week when you are paying over the odds in the first instance although it is probably valid when comparing brand new cars.
 Nick Wallis 16 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: I have owned several Golfs and am now on my second Focus. I think the Focus is a better car overall and definitely a better drive. The poorer residuals are more than offset by the lower purchase price and running costs, overall I think you end up paying much the same or slightly less for the Focus.

People buy the Golf for the badge but the best drivers car is the Focus by some margin IMO.
 Mike Stretford 17 Feb 2013
In reply to Nick Wallis:
> (In reply to GridNorth) The poorer residuals are more than offset by the lower purchase price and running costs, overall I think you end up paying much the same or slightly less for the Focus.
>

What annoyed me about the Focus was having to keep replacing cheap parts. It wasn't the expense, that was low, but just the hassle and wandering when the next engine warning message would come up. Other than that it was a good workhorse, though I did pine for the refinement of my old golf. If this new model does get a better reputation for reliablility I might be tempted back, they do seem to have improved the refinement and noise since the 06 model.

Last car I bought I came up with a list of a few models rather than just one, then looked for the best buy locally. Ended up with the Skoda, so I aint no badge snob!
 John_Hat 17 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:
> (In reply to Steve Perry) I think this Golfs holding their value argument is a little week when you are paying over the odds in the first instance although it is probably valid when comparing brand new cars.

I think you are being somewhat hypocritical using "value" arguments when you refuse to consider a skoda.

steve taylor 17 Feb 2013
In reply to John_Hat:

Have to agree.

My Octavia is 8 years old, has done 150,000 miles and has only cost me tyres, servicing and MOT costs in the 3.5 years (an 70,000 miles) since I took ownership. It's passed all 3 MoTs without a hiccup, has averaged well over 50mpg, starts every day and has only dropped about $3.5k in value. The boot is huge too (3 bouldering mats-worth).

Badge snobbery is pointless nowadays - even Hyundai and Kia seem to be very good now, and so much better VFM for their German counterparts - some of them even chuck in 5 years servicing.
estivoautumnal 17 Feb 2013
In reply to John_Hat:
> [...]
>
> I think you are being somewhat hypocritical using "value" arguments when you refuse to consider a skoda.
>
>

Skodas appeal to some. Pipe and slippers and people with office jobs.
 John_Hat 17 Feb 2013
In reply to estivoautumnal:
> (In reply to John_Hat)
> [...]
>
> Skodas appeal to some. Pipe and slippers and people with office jobs.

You comment is probably an attempt at a wind-up, but if it was real (and there's plenty of people who really do think this) then its so vastly out of date (by decades) its laughable (and laugh at rather than laugh with).

If you are actually buying a car as a penis extension then fine, admit to it. The problem with penis extensions is that they tend to cost a fortune to run, and you look an idiot in them. Unless you buy a cheap car with economical underpinnings but extra wide tyres and a go-faster stripe, in which case you keep your money but look an even bigger fool.

Most people, when they've grown up, appreciate that there's two directions to go. Either you buy the bl**dy penis extension, loud and proud, with a V8 or V12 engine and have fun, or buy something that does the job you want it to do. i.e. get you from A to B at a variety of speeds in a variety of comfort levels without costing you a fortune or breaking down every two minutes.

In the non-penis extension category Skodas have pretty much wiped the floor with everything in every category in every review in the last five years.

Hence you're a bit out of date.
andrew breckill 17 Feb 2013
In reply to estivoautumnal: oh dear I drive a rover 75, well mg zt but everyone calls it a 75 what must you think of me?
OP GridNorth 17 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: When I bought my current Passat in 2008 I traded in an older 54 plate Passat. When I looked at the 57 plated Skodas and Passats the Skoda looked like my older style Passat and that put me off. I think it boils down to if you are a car enthusiast or just someone who wants value for money. I fall somewhere in the middle so for example I wouldn't pay the premium for the equivilent Audi but wouldn't buy the more dated looking Skoda.
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 17 Feb 2013
In reply to John_Hat:
>
>
> In the non-penis extension category Skodas have pretty much wiped the floor with everything in every category in every review in the last five years.
>
>

Really? Which? Car doesn't really back that up.

Chris

> (In reply to John_Hat)
> [...]
>
> Skodas appeal to some. Pipe and slippers and people with office jobs.

and knitwear! We appreciate good knitwear!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3qtgn5kng1rsgvkso1_500.jpg

This thread is getting a bit silly. Cars a much better than they were and are quite similar, so it just comes down personal preference, which is what we get here.

Best thing about my old Focus was the low tailgate.... hardly the stuff of Bonds movies!
 Yanis Nayu 17 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Before I had a child, when I bought a car I was interested in 3 numbers:

BHP, 0-60 and top speed.

Now I'm also interested in 3 numbers:

MPG, boot capacity and number of airbags.

Says it all really.
In reply to John_Hat:
> (In reply to estivoautumnal)
> [...]
>

>
> If you are actually buying a car as a penis extension then fine, admit to it. The problem with penis extensions is that they tend to cost a fortune to run, and you look an idiot in them.

Ha. What a rant. I almost got past the first paragraph. You really do have problems.

Why are you talking of penises? I've already said I drive a Focus.
In reply to andrew breckill:
> (In reply to estivoautumnal) oh dear I drive a rover 75, well mg zt but everyone calls it a 75 what must you think of me?

No opinions on that car. It looks ok from quick google search. As long as it's not a Skoda it's fine.

In reply to estivoautumnal: LOL, ultimate skoda putdown. All cars have their good points/bad points, pretty obvious statement. I run a 10 year old car (cost me £500) so far spent £200 on replacing end of life items (i.e. plastics designed to last the 60,000 mile 3 year warrenty offered) as I can see in the not too distant future what one would pay on monthly repayments on a new car will be needed to fill the tank. Sounds like the OP is well happy with his choice, the rear suspension on the focus is a tad more sophisticated than that of the Golf. Beyond that I cannot comment as not been in either car.
In reply to andrew breckill:

We got our Focus for less than 4k. It had 60,000 miles on the clock, it now has 220,000 and apart from brakes, timing belt, wheel bearing, a steering joint, tyres and 1 exhaust at MOT time it's not needed any other parts or ever broken down. It's even got it's original clutch. So despite Mr Penis's claims I really don't razz it. 2 litre diesel so reasonable mpg.
OP GridNorth 17 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: This would have made a great troll. Half of you are wanting to prove how cool you are the other half how tight.
 John_Hat 17 Feb 2013
> (In reply to John_Hat)
> [...]
>
> [...]
>
>
> Why are you talking of penises? I've already said I drive a Focus.

Whoops, must have missed that bit, it all makes sense now, misery loves company
 drunken monkey 17 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: i had a golf (Mk5 GTTDi), and have a focus (New 1.6TDci Titanium) as a company car.

The Focus is a better car to drive (albeit somewhat gutless) and is nicer inside.

Cant vouch for a Mk6 Golf personally, but my mother has one, and its still not as nice inside as the new focus.

And im not usually a big fan of fords.
 drunken monkey 17 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth: Do you actually get 67mog from your focus? You must drive like a complete fanny as the best I can get is 51.8mpg and thats a relatively tame 70 mile commute at 70mph tops!
In reply to drunken monkey: Is the newer focus quiter than the 06 model TDCI? Mine sounded a bit agricultural, I asked about it at every service but the garage said it was normal.
In reply to GridNorth:
> (In reply to GridNorth) This would have made a great troll. Half of you are wanting to prove how cool you are the other half how tight.

Yeah you could be right, I am not exactly tight, as the car only does 25 MPG but is balanced out by not doing huge miles, I was sad enough to do an analysis of the costs of buying a new eurobox with high MPG/low co2 against a cheap V6 guzzler, and I wouldn't have saved any money nor would I have lessened my emissions once the co2 generated by the build of a new car are factored in. I only do about 8k a year. I can get 30MPG if I don't abuse the varible length intake system motors, but its hard not to as when the power vis opens the car goes vroom and makes a nice sound.
 jonfun21 17 Feb 2013
In reply to Nick Wallis: not the versions in question here but the new Mk7 Golf wipes the floor against the new Focus in every review I have read, handling, economy and refinement wise.
 jonfun21 17 Feb 2013
In reply to drunken monkey: The Mk5 interior was poor, the Mk6 and Mk7 are much better than the Focus IMO, unless you like a random smattering of buttons interdispursed between shinny, hard and mismatched plastics.

Ridge 17 Feb 2013
In reply to Papillon:
> (In reply to estivoautumnal)
> [...]
>
> This thread is getting a bit silly. Cars a much better than they were and are quite similar, so it just comes down personal preference, which is what we get here.

Indeed. I risked universal ridicule and bought a Kia Ceed 2 years ago.

Faults so far are the heater failing, radio display going blank, folding rear seat not folding because the catch has broken and the exhaust is beginning to rot.

Ooops, my mistake. That's what's gone wrong with Mrs Ridges VW of the same age and mileage she got at the same time. The Kia's been faultless.
 Steve Perry 17 Feb 2013
In reply to jonfun21: IMO a lot of car reviews are like the most popular outdoor mag gear reviews, they'll give it a good coat of looking at without actually taking it for a drive.
In reply to Ridge:
> (In reply to Papillon)

>
> Ooops, my mistake. That's what's gone wrong with Mrs Ridges VW of the same age and mileage she got at the same time. The Kia's been faultless.

That sounds nearly a bad as a Cavalier 'Commando' my dad bought in the 80s (you could watch it rust and it filled up with water). Come to think of it his latest Golf has been troublesome (DSG) so maybe my 1st comment on this thread wasn't that well though out.

Good luck with your new purchase OP (though I might have been tempted by the 2.0 TDCI
 drunken monkey 18 Feb 2013
In reply to Papillon: My 61 Plate focus TDCI is very quiet indeed. Makes me wonder whether the engine is one sometimes.

My Mk5 Golf TDi sounded like a tractor at idle as a comparison.
 drunken monkey 18 Feb 2013
In reply to jonfun21: Didnt notice much difference between Mk5 and Mk6 Golf interior to be honest. VW dont tend to change much on the golf as its already a decent motor.

The new Focus has had a complete revamp inside, and is a better place to be IMO. However my focus has the Titanium X spec.
 Marcus Tierney 18 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:
One more for the Skoda I am afraid. I have a Octavia VRS diesel and with the new shape arriving I bet you could get a brand new Octavia VRS diesel for the same price. I drive a Ford Focus all day at work and I so look forward to getting in my Skoda at the end of my working day. Very quick and I have done 11000 miles so far and averaged 48mpg. Don't be in a hurry to discount it. Skoda drivers quietly smile at those not in the know.
 Tall Clare 18 Feb 2013
In reply to Marcus Tierney:

But he wasn't choosing between a Golf, a Focus and an Octavia. I'm a bit confused as to why the Octavia owners seem to miss this detail. It's like saying 'oh, but what about a Vauxhall Insignia' or 'you forgot to consider the Citroen C5'.
 jonfun21 18 Feb 2013
In reply to Steve Perry:

I think Parkers is reasonable in terms of detail:

http://www.parkers.co.uk/
OP GridNorth 18 Feb 2013
In reply to Tall Clare: I bought the Focus. I compromised on the Titanium spec, which I would have liked, for the estate version as I was a little concerned about the the small boot on the car. The estate is quite sporty for an estate and drives just as nicely. I wasn't that concerned about the smaller space in the estate, which is one of the minus points on this model, as it is plenty big enough for me. Most reviews put the Focus and the Golf head to head and all other comparible cars in the class don't come out as well as these two. It really comes down to personal taste and cost and on the latter the Focus came in well over £3000 cheaper for a higher speced car and 2 years additional warranty. I know the Golf keeps it's price better but the up front saving is significant and to my mid nuetralises this to some extent.
Sarah G 18 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:
Spec etc apart, what is the difference on running costs- mpg, road tax, insurance?

Sx
OP GridNorth 18 Feb 2013
In reply to Sarah G:

MPG quoted figure for combined Golf = 63 MPG Focus + 67 MPG

Tax the same £30 per year. Ford parts and servicing are cheaper. I expect the insurance costs to be similar.
 gethin_allen 18 Feb 2013
In reply to GridNorth:
"Focus came in well over £3000 cheaper for a higher speced car"

This would be me reasoning for going for the focus, standard equipment on a VW seems to be a driver seat and a steering wheel.

This is one thing that all the Jap cars and new asian players do, for standard on a toyota you used to get everything you ever wanted to amuse you and more.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...