UKC

Climbers Manchester

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Estibaliz 15 Apr 2014
Hi!!

I´m new around here and I´m searching partners for go to climbing. I live in Heywood, Rochdale (near to Manchester). I´m female, 33 years old and my level round V+... if you live near... please contact with me

Thank you!
In reply to Estibaliz:

Try Manchester Climbing Centre on a Tuesday night, they have a social evening to meet new people.
Estibaliz 15 Apr 2014
In reply to Pepper:

thank you! I was there the last weekend, they recommended me this forum. Takes me away, I leave work late.
 augustus trout 15 Apr 2014
In reply to Estibaliz:

Try the Karabiner Mountaineering Club there's quite a few of us that use MCC and there's currently a pretty large contingent of active female climbers.
Estibaliz 16 Apr 2014
In reply to augustus trout:

Thank you! I will do it
 Leo Woodfelder 16 Apr 2014
In reply to Estibaliz: We're down at MCC tonight and are part of the Bury Mountaineering club. Feel free to head down.

There's also the women's social tonight at MCC where you can meet other climbers!

We're always happy for others to tag along whether inside or out and you don't need to be a member of the club. We also have a spanish/mallorcian member in the club too!

Don't hesitate to get in touch!

The New NickB 16 Apr 2014
In reply to Estibaliz:

Try Climb Rochdale as well

http://www.climbrochdale.com/index.php

I am local, but my climbing is a bit irregular these days. There are quite a few guys and girls on these forums fairly local to you, so I am sure you will get some takers.
Estibaliz 16 Apr 2014
In reply to Leo Woodfelder:

Hi!!!
Is very difficult for me to go to MCC during the week, I only can on Sunday and one or 2 saturdays per month... If there any meeting in this days I will go, sure!
Thank you for your answer maybe I can meet you early
Estibaliz 16 Apr 2014
In reply to The New NickB:

Thank you! I will looking information about this centre. i arrived recently and my English is bad. If you go to climbing in weekend, please, contact with me, I will be really happy if I could go.
 FreshSlate 17 Apr 2014
In reply to Estibaliz:
I'm extremely busy for the next three weeks. However, if you are still struggling for a partner or just want to get out by then, you can come out with myself and some of my friends trad/bouldering.
Post edited at 00:37
Estibaliz 17 Apr 2014
In reply to FreshSlate:

It would be really fantastic, I´m going at home for holidays until 18th of May, maybe could be possible go later this date. If you are agree I can send you a private message with my phone when I came back maybe we can chat by whatsapp. 1 million of thanks
 snapperdan 18 Apr 2014
In reply to Estibaliz:

Join the Chew Valley Cragsmen group on Facebook and post when you fancy a climb. You'll always find a partner and they're a very friendly bunch.
 sammiKrogers 18 Apr 2014
In reply to Estibaliz:
Would be great to meet up and climb, it is always great to climb with other women .

Being friends with r0x0r I would be one of the people you would come tradding/bouldering with.

Hopefully meet up soon.
Estibaliz 18 Apr 2014
In reply to snapperdan:

i sent my request, thanks!!
Estibaliz 18 Apr 2014
In reply to sammiKrogers:

Hi!!! Yes, I think the same. I hope to meet you soon. Thank you
 FreshSlate 18 Apr 2014
In reply to Estibaliz:

Yes this sounds good. You can send me a message. I don't have whatsapp but email will do.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...