UKC

buying guide books in font?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JimboWizbo 20 May 2015
Hi. Heading to Font on Friday and I've made the late decision to get the 7 + 8 book. .. I could risk ordering next day delivery or pick it up out there.

Anyone know any places that might sell it?
rhyswatt 20 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

Hi, Ive just come back today and hired a mat from the climbing shop in font http://www.scape-shop.com bang in the middle of the town (bargain at €8 a day if you need an extra one). Although they don't list any books on the site, I'm pretty sure they'll sell guide books there considering it's in the town!

Your best bet is giving them a ring and checking! (0811260500) They speak good English and I'm sure they will give advice where to get a guidebook from if they don't sell them.

Rhys.
 Mostin3 20 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

There's a news agents in the main square in milly-la-foret that's sells guides, including the 5+6 and 7+8 book. Also, there's a pizzeria on the road between from milly to Fontainebleau not far from la musadiere campsite that sells guides too.
OP JimboWizbo 20 May 2015
In reply to Mostin3:

Perfect thank you just what I was after
 Bulls Crack 20 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

I think its the same price for Courier or Arial
OP JimboWizbo 20 May 2015
In reply to rhyswatt:

Thanks very much
 HarmM 20 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

within fontainebleau itself there are 3 climbing shops and a decathlon I'm sure at least one of them should have it.

Hope that helps
 Mostin3 20 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

The news agents is on the right hand side of the square in milly towards the bottom, next door to a tobacco shop and conveniently placed over the road from a bakery that does ridiculous nice almond croissants.
 AndyPagett 20 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

Was there last week and Scape definitely had it, as did the campsite La Musardiere . Was EUR30 in each of them.
OP JimboWizbo 21 May 2015
In reply to Mostin3:

Is this the market square with the big wooden marquee?
 spiderz 21 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

Also ReelBooks as well. An English bookshop which sells guides etc. They don't have a full website but here is their page https://plus.google.com/112421430500552610876/about?gl=uk&hl=en
 Mostin3 21 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

That's it mate
 Ben_Climber 22 May 2015
In reply to JimboWizbo:

I know that S-Cape sell the 5+6 and 7+8 books!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...