/ Rjukan Conditions

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Bossys gran - on 11 Jan 2017
As the title says. Does anyone have any info on how Rjukan is looking at the moment? I'm not on Facebook so please don't send me a link.

Cheers
emily roo - on 12 Jan 2017
In reply to Bossys gran:

Ditto to this.... Heading out in a week and wondering whether it's worth driving beyond Rjukan or stick in the valley?
Big Lee - on 12 Jan 2017
In reply to Bossys gran:

From what I've seen (on Facebook and Instagram) it's just Kroken and Gausta that are getting climbed currently.
JackM92 - on 13 Jan 2017
In reply to Bossys gran:

One of my mates is out there now and getting out regularly
gilliesp on 17 Jan 2017
In reply to Bossys gran:

Any updates given heatwave forecast. Has Ozzimosis been in for example. Out in a fortnight.
Bossys gran - on 20:34 Wed
In reply to gilliesp:

Just arrived this evening. It's a few degrees below at the mo and there's virtually zero snow. I'll probably take a look at 2 or 3 locations tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.
Bossys gran - on 15:50 Thu
In reply to Bossys gran:

Evening. So....+8 degrees at one point today....Krokan is pretty much as it always is except, unusually, it's not the coldest place on the planet and it's not buried in cruddy snow. Ozzi is nowhere near in its usual nick and is in need of colder temps. The Upper Gorge (as viewed from the road and bridge) isn't in great shape either. Bridge routes are forming but aren't in condition. There is lots of ice around it's just all a bit on the thin side. From this evening onward, it's cooling down quite a bit. Things here can change quickly so i'm remaining optimistic.....
Doghouse - on 18:43 Thu
In reply to Bossys gran:

Be grateful if you could keep posting updates
Spaghetti legs - on 19:32 Thu
In reply to Doghouse:

Thank you for posting info , very helpful🤗🤗🤗
gilliesp on 11:07 Sun
In reply to Bossys gran:

Hi and thanks. Any further observations, positives and of course negatives. Forecasts seem all over the place frankly. If Krokan is much the same does that mean river is frozen over? Cheers.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.