UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: Going ground up on Grave Diggers (E8 6c)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 21 Jul 2017
Grave Diggers, 4 kbThis week's Friday Night Video is an excerpt from the classic film 'Onsight' from Al Lee at Posing Productions. In the clip, Pete Robins, Jack Geldard, Neil Dickson and James McHaffie all try the route Grave Diggers (E8 6c) ground up. They all appear to be well versed at ripping gear, scaring themselves and swearing.

Read more
 JLS 21 Jul 2017
In reply to UKC News:

Way back when that came out it looked like Neil Dixson was going to crush everything and set new standards... Did he loose interest?

Deadeye 21 Jul 2017
In reply to UKC News:
Could you do Al a favour and correct the two glaring spelling errors you attribute to him? It won't hurt the sense of the article and might encourage the illusion that the editor had at least skim-read the article.
Post edited at 22:10
 Wft 21 Jul 2017
In reply to JLS:

I think he went to Malham
 SenzuBean 22 Jul 2017
In reply to UKC News:

Such a great clip
 Speed Reed 22 Jul 2017
In reply to UKC News:

Really love watching Jack climb.Looks like he gets full value every time from these desparate routes!
 J Brown 23 Jul 2017
In reply to UKC News:

I remember this sequence being a bit of a stand out moment in the film. But it's a pretty cool film overall. I might get it out to watch again on my next day off!
 BelleVedere 23 Jul 2017
In reply to UKC News:

was totally rooting for them

(although the use of 'gaylord' is a bit jarring and kinda a bit of a downer on an otherwise ace film)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...