UKC

QUIZ: UKC Christmas Climbing Quiz 2019

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
UKC Christmas Quiz It's Christmas day and you've most likely had your fair share of presents, food, relatives and drink. Aside from playing with your new toys, there's not much else to be getting on with but more eating and drinking, unless you're lucky enough to be heading out.

Fear not, as we have put together a Christmas Day quiz to give you your fix and a reason to escape the merry mayhem...

Read more
 Paul Sagar 25 Dec 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Either this was easier than previous years, or I know more about climbing than in previous years!

great fun though

Adam Lincoln 25 Dec 2019

Got sick of it not working on my phone. Waste of time on iPhone/safari

Alex Riley 25 Dec 2019
In reply to Adam Lincoln:

Worked fine on mine, even got some of the answers right this year

In reply to Adam Lincoln:

Hi Adam, sorry about that. Can I ask what wasn’t working?

The Grist 25 Dec 2019
In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

It keeps asking me to log in as a user to access it. I have done repeatedly and still can not access it. 

In reply to The Grist:

Are you in private mode? If so, try using normal mode.

if that doesn’t work, try logging out, close your browser, then log in and try again.

Stopsy 26 Dec 2019
In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

Hi,

I completed the quiz but can't see my score any more, has the record been lost or is it something else going on? One eye on the ever optimistic raffle entry 😂 

Merry Christmas UKC! 

DaveHK 26 Dec 2019

Clicked 'Please complete the quiz here' then it took me right back to the start! Grr!

McHeath 26 Dec 2019
In reply to DaveHK:

Same happened to me when I couldn't drag the birds on my Android phone and clicked on the alternative continuation

With the bird section I could not get either the drag and drop or the typed selection to work on an ipad (iOS 13.3)

ashtond6 26 Dec 2019

didn't work for me. second year running.

Deadeye 27 Dec 2019

MODS!  I'm mortified.  I only saw the no googling when I submitted.  Please scrub it!

Ed Booth 28 Dec 2019

A few questions wordng was slightly open to onterpetation, such as the number of repeats of Big Bang and also first solo of Freerider...

Harald 29 Dec 2019

Easier than previous years, but good fun. Guestimating the harder questions worked out pretty well this time. Please ignore my score, I cheated with 2 of the route-names (on peak lime and eastern grit) as I had the guidebooks lying next to me on the table planning a trip. Sorry!

summo 29 Dec 2019
In reply to Dorte Bjerre Steensgaard:

> With the bird section I could not get either the drag and drop or the typed selection to work on an ipad (iOS 13.3)

Wouldn't drag on my Samsung android either. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...