UKC

COMPETITION: WINNER - Win a pair of Beal ICE LINE 8.1mm ropes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 21 Sep 2023

Beal are giving you the chance to win a pair of 70m Beal ICE LINE 8.1mm Golden Dry Mountain Line climbing ropes.

Read more

Sean Kelly 21 Sep 2023
In reply to UKC Articles:

Do the winners get names published by UKC. I know some had said that they have won in the past.

Pedro50 21 Sep 2023
In reply to Sean Kelly:

> Do the winners get names published by UKC. I know some had said that they have won in the past.

Yes in the closed competition itself. I've won twice in 19 years.

Sean Kelly 21 Sep 2023
In reply to Pedro50:

No such luck. But what is the secret of all this success!

Pedro50 21 Sep 2023
In reply to Sean Kelly:

My success at answering the mind-boggling questions.

Andypeak 21 Sep 2023
In reply to UKC Articles:

I've won twice in the last few months. Both absolutely awful prizes. 1st was some dish cloths and tent re proofer (I'll never use it but the dishcloths were quite good) and the second was free entry into an ultra marathon (I've never ran more than 10km) which I had less than a months notice to train for. In hindsight I'm not sure why I entered the second one. 

Sean Kelly 21 Sep 2023
In reply to Andypeak:

Judging from those prizes, I imagine perhaps you were the only one that actually entered. It will be different this month with 2 quality ropes up for grabs. Not as remote as winning the Lottery but similar as far as most of us are concerned. I wish you well! Then again, maybe not, as I have also entered.

Diggaboy 06 Oct 2023
In reply to Andypeak: I can’t believe I didn’t see the dishcloth competition and obviously feel I’ve missed out! Although having said that I’m not quite sure what a dishcloth is.

(I’ve just been told they’re generally used in a kitchen-based context but not knowingly been involved directly. However, I’ve now been offered free and regular training sessions until I’ve mastered the skills).

Andypeak 06 Oct 2023
In reply to Diggaboy:

The dishcloths were part of a runner up prize. The main prize was a tent 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...