UKC

Trad climbing partner for April/May (Pembrokeshire, Lakes or Peak)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 WillC 23 Mar 2024

Anyone available for 2/3 days trad climbing in Pembrokeshire, Lake district or Peak in April/May? I am an experienced trad climber, climbing for 25 years, climbing at HVS/E1. Happy to belay at any grade, London based. 

In reply to WillC:

If it turns out to be a trip the the Peak, & if the weather is at all reasonable, I'll be out. Feel free to email me closer to the time. Nik

Matttait 26 Mar 2024
In reply to WillC:

keeen will shoot you a dm with contact details etc

Timhlondon 31 Mar 2024
In reply to WillC:

Hey Will. I’m london based, climb at the reach, and climbing HvS /pushing e1, with my own rack. 

Very open for second half of May for any of those places. I can climb mid week as well. 

I have my own large converted Van. Not sure what your accommodation plans would be. 

very happy to chat and even climb in london before hand. 

tim 

ElBarto 01 Apr 2024
In reply to WillC:

Hey,

I'd be interested in climbing in Pembrokeshire around that time, been trying to get there for the last two years and my friends keep bailing!

I've been climbing, mostly trad, for 15 years and at around the VS grade. Was just getting into the HVS / E1 grades on lead last year but more than happy to second them to get use to that grade range more.

phil b2 08 Apr 2024
In reply to WillC:

I would like to get out climbing but it would be seconding low grade single pitches, though I could belay on harder routes, as I’m recovering from a serious accident. I live in Chester and don’t drive but I could use public transport.

Pete 11 Apr 2024
In reply to WillC:

I’m retired so can get away anytime. Weather looks a bit better so would be interested in doing something fairly soon.  Very experienced climber (see my profile). Currently a lot short of my past form but well capable of the grades you mention.  Contact me if interested.  Pete

moberg 11 Apr 2024
In reply to WillC:

I'm planning to be in the Peak District around 26–28 April. Let me know if that fits in with your plans...or any other respondents. Looking at VS–E1. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...