UKC

NEWS: Patagonia UK: Sales Representative

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 27 Nov 2008
Patagonia are looking for a Sales Representative for Northern England, Scotland & Ireland. You must be an active outdoors person, with climbing, ski/snowboard, surf and fly fishing Patagonia's key sports. You must be highly passionate about Patagonia and its culture and products, you must be determi...

Read more at hhttp://www.ukclimbing.com/news/older.html?month=11&year=2008#n45473
 UKB Shark 27 Nov 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

News ? Maybe if they were looking for a Managing Director or something.
OP Michael Ryan 27 Nov 2008
In reply to Simon Lee:

Yes news Simon.

We periodically flag up outdoor job vacancies on our News page.

The News and Home page (and other areas) are currently undergoing a redesign. On the news page there will be several new features - bigger photos for one - and also more categories which will mean that different news items will have a home: competition news for one, UKC site news, press releases, as well as domestic and international news.

Looks great so far.
 UKB Shark 27 Nov 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: and also more categories which will mean that different news items will have a home

Sounds great.
In reply to Simon Lee:

The news items will open to their own page, which also means more photos. Jack is getting very excited about it all.
 Chris F 27 Nov 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: What if my fly-casting skills are a bit shoddy?
In reply to Chris F:
> (In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com) What if my fly-casting skills are a bit shoddy?

S'OK Chris - you get personal fly fishing lessons from Yvon himself!

J1234 27 Nov 2008
Just read the advert.

Interested applicants should contact the current UK Sales Manager, Jonathan Petty: email jonathan_petty@patagonia.com

"current" why is he not going to be there next week, or should we contact the previous Sales Manager.
Cheers Beds
 Chris F 27 Nov 2008
> (In reply to Chris F)
> [...]
>
> S'OK Chris - you get personal fly fishing lessons from Yvon himself!

Alternatively, just embellish my CV, making reference to sections of the Dee I have paddled along (where getting a license for the day would be more than a dozen visits to the wall).

James Oswald 27 Nov 2008
Is fly fishing a sport?
 Chris F 27 Nov 2008
In reply to james oswald: is surfing? Is climbing?
 James Oswald 27 Nov 2008
In reply to Chris F:
Both can be depends on your mindset as it does with fishing.
 Chris F 27 Nov 2008
In reply to james oswald: So you have answered your own question then.
In reply to james oswald: Definitely! have you seen J.R Hartleys abs?
loopyone 28 Nov 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: I would love a job like this provided it comes with a 30K salary, late starts and early finishes, 13 weeks holiday and wireless internet.......
 sore_tint 29 Nov 2008
In reply to Michael Woods:

Did JR Hartley work out a lot or something?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...