For those looking for something a little harder this set gives a series of routes up to E3 which are probably worth E4 if you connect them all in a single day.
1) E3 5c. Off the Beaten Track (p.§§§). A brilliant bold start.
2) 6a. Sodor (p.§§§). A sporty connection - alternatives are available.
3) E2 5c. Genevive (p.§§§). This is not the best level for trad pitches - an alternative is Stretched Limo.
4) E2 6a. Rastaman Vibrations (p.§§§). Only short but with some thin climbing.
5) E2 5c. Ronald Reagan Meets Dr Strangelove (p.§§§). A great long pitch with some bold climbing.
6) E3 6a. Men at Work (p.§§§). Possibly the hardest for last. Bold to start but bolts above that. © Rockfax