At UKC we are all climbers and we understand the strong urge to be outdoors as the weather is finally improving. Please proceed with caution though. Read more
For those looking for something a little harder this set gives a series of routes up to E3 which are probably worth E4 if you connect them all in a single day.
1) E3 5c. Off the Beaten Track (p.§§§). A brilliant bold start.
2) 6a. Sodor (p.§§§). A sporty connection - alternatives are available.
3) E2 5c. Genevive (p.§§§). This is not the best level for trad pitches - an alternative is Stretched Limo.
4) E2 6a. Rastaman Vibrations (p.§§§). Only short but with some thin climbing.
5) E2 5c. Ronald Reagan Meets Dr Strangelove (p.§§§). A great long pitch with some bold climbing.
6) E3 6a. Men at Work (p.§§§). Possibly the hardest for last. Bold to start but bolts above that. © Rockfax