Wild Country, one of the UK's leading climbing brands and manufacturer of safety critical climbing equipment is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to be based in Tideswell, in the heart of the Peak District.
The ideal candidate will be (part) qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing the month end process
- Continuously reviewing and improving the controls and systems used for reporting to ensure that accurate and timely information is being provided
- Preparation of management accounts
- Cash flow management
- VAT returns
- Preparation of end of year accounts
This is an exciting chance to join a company with a strong heritage of innovation within the climbing industry and become an active member of an experienced and friendly team.
- Remuneration; based on experience
- Location: Tideswell, Derbyshire
- Job Type: Permanent, full time
Applicants please send your CV to: email@example.com
Applications to be received by Mon 1st April 2013